October 15, 2012 by Abhay
The most annoying thing about Apple devices is that they lack the drag-and-drop option for file transfer. To transfer media from your PC to your iPhone/iPad/iPod you need to send it via iTunes.
iTunes is Apple’s media player computer program which allows you to play, transfer and organize media files easily. It can also manage content on iPod, iPhone and iPad devices.
Download the latest version of iTunes here – DOWNLOAD iTUNES
To transfer music from your PC to your iDevice, simply follow these easy steps:
1. Connect your iDevice to the PC’s USB port with the help of the Apple data cable provided in the box.
2. Open iTunes and wait for the syncing process to complete.
3. Click on the File option at the top left corner of the window and add the files or folders which you wish to transfer to your device.
4. Select your your device in the Devices section on the left side of the iTunes window.
5. In the main iTunes browser window, select Music, and check the Sync Music option.
6. After the files have been added to iTunes, click on Sync at the bottom left of the window. Allow the syncing process to complete.
And you are done! Open the Music application on your iDevice to enjoy the songs.
I hope you liked this post. Keep following for more!