Bored with the regular carrier names on your iPhone screen? Want to hide your network carrier from others? Then this tutorial will be of great help for you!
You can change the carrier logo to any text, image, batman logo, superman logo and many more custom carrier logo’s or even hide your network provider logo using the following tweaks on your jailbroken iPhone:
To Change To Custom Text Logo:
1. Download SBSettings from the BigBoss repo (http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/) from Cydia.
2. Open SBSettings and scroll down to System Options under System Wide Options.
3. Select Custom Carrier (MakeItMine).
4. Enter your desired custom carrier name and select Set Carrier.
5. Close SBSettings and wait for your device to re-spring.
And you are done!
To Change To Custom Image Logo:
1. Download Zeppelin from the ModMyi repo (http://apt.modmyi.com/) from Cydia.
2. Go to Settings and scroll down to Zeppelin.
3. Open it and make sure it is enabled.
4. Choose any of the custom logo’s from the list.
Woosh, it’s done!
I hope this post helps you out!
Keep following for more tutorials!