July 3, 2012 by Abhay
With so many new blogs coming up, Google AdSense has become really popular among the bloggers. It is the best way by which bloggers can earn a huge amount of money from their blog.
Google AdSense is a program by Google Inc. which displays text/media rich advertisements on blogs, that are targeted to it’s content and audience. The income generated is based on CPC and CPM ie. clicks and impressions on these advertisements.
With an exponential increase in Google AdSense user’s, the Google AdSense Policies have become much more advanced and strict.
These can be checked out here : AdSense Program Policies
To Get Approval For Google AdSense, five things must be kept in mind :
1. Get your domain and web hosting from a reputed web hosting service. TBC is hosted on HostGator. It is a very reliable service and provides with almost 100% up time.
Click Here to get heavy discounts on HostGator!
2. Quality is king! Write unique and good quality content, as this will increase your chances for approval. A lot of passion and dedication is required to make your blog successful. Make sure that you update your blog regularly.
3. Before applying make sure that your blog has enough quality content, Privacy & Copyright policy page, Disclaimer page and a Contact Us option.
4. Give complete and accurate contact information while registering for AdSense. It should match the information given for the domain registration.
5. In some countries like India and China your domain must have been registered and active for at least 6 months before you apply for and AdSense account.
If your blog complies with all these points, you might get an approval within 2-3 days!
I hope this information helped you, keep following for more tutorials, updates and news!