March 10, 2013 by Abhay
Whenever you purchase an application from the App Store or music from iTunes, it gets saved in the cloud at Apple’s Server i.e your iCloud account. iCloud allows all purchases made through the App Store or iTunes to be shared and synced with all your iOS devices and computers instantly.
With iTunes 10.3 or later and iOS 4.3.3 or later, you can download your previous purchases directly to an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV or computer that has been associated to your Apple ID.
In cases when you restore your device or had deleted a purchased application, you can get it back easily without paying for it again.
To re-download your past purchased application directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod, just follow these easy steps:
1. Open App Store on your device and click on Updates on the bottom navigation bar.
* Make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID used for the original purchase.
2. Tap on Purchased and select Not On This Iphone.
3. Locate the required application from the list of previously downloaded apps.
4. Click on the download from cloud icon to right.
Your download will be started automatically!
I hope this post helped you out, keep following for more!