March 30, 2013 by Abhay
Confession pages are becoming a viral on Facebook! Be it a college, school, locality, company and even groups, everyone has a confession page where people can confess things in front of everyone or may dedicate to someone without revealing their identity.
Creating a Facebook confession page is easy, just follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your Facebook account and click on Home.
2. On the left side-bar menu, select Like Pages. Now, click on the button at the top which says Create Page.
3. Select Cause or Community and name your page. Eg. XYZ Confessions.
4. After getting started, put an an appropriate cover and display picture. It is usually the logo or a picture showing the name of your organisation.
5. Now you are over with the Facebook page and you need to link it to the anonymous form.
To create and link a form using Google Docs:
1. Go to https://docs.google.com and sign into your Google account.
2. Click on Create and select the Form option.
3. Choose the desired title and theme.
4. Click on Question Type and change it to “Paragraph text“.
5. Replace the ‘Untitled form‘ with ‘Confessions’ and in the Question Title write “Write your confession here”
6. Click on View Live Form and copy the URL. You may shorten this URL using goo.gl .
7. Now, go back and click on Choose Response Destination and select New Spreadsheet. Name your form and save it.
8. Finally, paste this URL along with some info about your page in the About section on Facebook and you are done!
A Google Doc file will be created. Whenever someone fills that form on your Facebook page, you will get a message on that file. Just copy the confession from the spreadsheet and paste it on your page along with a confession number.
I hope this post helped you out, keep following for more!