April 13, 2013 by Abhay
After a long time, Apple has changed the look of its iPhone’s interface by introducing another row of icons in the new iPhone 5.
Since the first iPhone the standard UI had 4 rows, 4 columns and a dock. With the increase in the screen size, the iPhone 5 gives you an additional row which is the only distinguishing factor from the previous devices.
Now, you can get that additional 5th row on your jailbroken iPhone 4/4s too. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open Cydia and download Springtomize 2 – iOS 5 & 6. It is available on the insanelyi repo for free.
2. Run Springtomize and enable it.
3. Go to Springtomize settings and select Icons.
4. Change the Additional Row option to ON and change the size to : Resize Icons – 90% and spacing – 0.6.
5. Go back to the Springtomize settings main screen and select Reload.
You device will reboot and you will get an additional row on you home screen.
Springtomize provides many other features too, keep exploring.
I hope this post helped you out, keep following for more!