February 12, 2012 by Abhay
If you were unable to install Siri via SPIRE tweak and H1-SIRI on your jailbroken iOS device, you should consider installing this free alternative.
It can control your PC, launch applications, search for songs, read barcode, weather updates etc. using it’s high quality voice control!
Sara works on the iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPad 1G, iPad 2, iPod touch 4G. The user interface of Sara is almost the same as Siri.
If you wish to try, just follow these simple steps!
1. Open Cydia and tap on Manage.
2. Next, tap on the Sources option.
3. Tap on Edit, and then Add. A popup will appear to enter the Cydia/APT URL.
4. Enter this Repo in the place provided “http://isoftjsc.com“, and press Add Source.
5. After the process is complete, tap on Return To Cydia.
6. Select the latest available version of SARA that matches your iOS device, and tap on INSTALL.
7. Let the tweak configure itself and then RESTART SPRINGBOARD.
8. You will see the SARA icon on your phone.
Just reboot your device and you are ready to go!!
I hope this help’s you! Try it and post your feedback! Good Luck!